What Clients Have to Say
Our commitment to our customers is our top priority. We believe that this high level of dedication is translated through our work and is a main part of what has made our company successful over the years. Our business is one the highest rated window tinting companies in Mesa on Yelp and Google. This is an accomplishment that we are extremely proud of and strive to be able to continue to achieve. When a customer feels compelled to write us a review because they are so exceedingly satisfied with our work, then we know that we have done our job right.
Interested in finding out what customers have to say about their Smartfilm experience? Check out our Yelp reviews!
- 135 reviews
- I used Yelp to find a tint place and I am so glad I did. The gentlemen here are so friendly and knowledgeable and they did a beautiful job on my car. I will definitely be a loyal customer and will remember them when I need glass replaced. They were quick, got me in on a Saturday and really did a great job. I am so glad I found this shop!
- These guys do an excellent job, use quality products, and unlike most businesses today, value customer service. They made sure I was 100% satisfied with the film. Very positive experience. Would highly recommend.
- These guys are great. Stewart was very helpful over the phone and fit me in the next day, a busy Saturday in June. He recommended a great tint that would reduce heat and also blend well with our factory privacy glass on our car. It was a very easy, painless process and we're happy with the results.
- I did a good amount of research on window films before deciding which type of protection I wanted for my car. For example, metallic films can interfere with your cell phone, so for me, those were off limits. I wanted something that would give me the most heat reduction because, for some reason, my current car is like an oven and seems to retain heat more than other cars I've had or been in. I also wanted very little loss of visibility - best of both worlds, yes, but that's what I hoped to get from the film.
After quite a bit of research, I decided I wanted either a ceramic film or crystalline, but geez, they're so expensive! I phoned the few places in Phoenix (and Scottsdale) that actually use these type of films and the prices were simply unaffordable. Then, I called Smartfilm. Not only did they beat everyone else's prices, but their phone demeanor was friendly and welcoming. Ok, so I had to drive out to the far reaches of Mesa and drop my car for several hours. Ugh. That made it really difficult to commit to using SmartFilm. Solution? The cool guys at Smartfilm offered to give me a loaner car! No kidding. They let me take their little electric vehicle to the Superstition Springs mall so I could hang out for the 3-4 hours it would take to install the film on my car. Score!
Now that it's about a month later, the films are performing beautifully. We just had the hottest day of the year (122 degrees) and I was able to drive around in my car with the A/C only up about a third of the way and I was completely comfortable. It's a whole lot cooler in my car because of these films. They're a total life saver. I appreciated the help I got in selecting the films as well because Smarfilm carries a line of high performing films and it was hard to choose between them. I feel like I made the best choice based on the assistance that was provided.
For the best pricing on higher performance films and the best service period, Come here.
- I brought my husband's car in for tinting based on the reviews I read and I was NOT disappointed. From the first phone call throughout the entire process these guys are the best! They helped me pick the tint I wanted and were super knowledgeable. Prices are extremely reasonable and worth every penny. They even called me to say the car wouldn't be ready quite when they said...bear in mind they said a few hours...I said no hurry, take your time and they still called after 2.5 hours to say it would be a little longer. The job they did was perfect...my husband was thrilled. Stop reading reviews and take your car here.
- Had the team at Smartfilm tint my vehicle and do a partial wrap/stripes! They added a few small touches to the vehicle that made it pop! I think very highly of the work they do and will continue to go back!
- Simply amazing. These guys are very professional and kind and the price was very very fair. They did a spectacular job on my Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks!!
- I went here to have a chip in my windshield filled. They got me right in, with no appointment or cost, and I was on my way in less than 15 minutes.
I have also had window tinting done on my new car here. All options were discussed and I felt no pressure what so ever from the rep to go with any one choice of tints.
The tint is perfect and my car is much cooler in this heat. I can't believe the difference.
The staff here is so genuinely friendly and helpful. Stewart and Rolin are really great people to work with. I highly recommend this business to anyone looking for window tinting or repair!
- Wandered into Smartfilm the other day while in one of the nearby stores. I needed a windshield chip repaired and made an appointment. I returned the next day. They fixed it in a few minutes (nice job) and then told me there was no charge. I was shocked. Later I found that they advertise this on their website. They have a customer for life. I need some windows re-tinted on both my older cars and will certainly go to Smartfilm!!
- Awesome product and it does help to have the right tint in this bloody hot AZ summer. Great service. Go there now!
- See More
Smartfilm partners with industry leading manufacturers to provide you with the highest quality car tint and automotive solutions existing on today’s market.