What Clients Have to Say
Our commitment to our customers is our top priority. We believe that this high level of dedication is translated through our work and is a main part of what has made our company successful over the years. Our business is one the highest rated window tinting companies in Mesa on Yelp and Google. This is an accomplishment that we are extremely proud of and strive to be able to continue to achieve. When a customer feels compelled to write us a review because they are so exceedingly satisfied with our work, then we know that we have done our job right.
Interested in finding out what customers have to say about their Smartfilm experience? Check out our Yelp reviews!
- 130 reviews
- These guys do an excellent job, use quality products, and unlike most businesses today, value customer service. They made sure I was 100% satisfied with the film. Very positive experience. Would highly recommend.
- Awesome service. Have had tint added, headlights resurfaced, changed tint in a different vehicle. Professional, great products and prices are good too.
- Ended up with a cracked windshield on my vehicle with only 6,000 miles on it. Vehicle has front and rear cameras which are mounted on windshield. I heard all the horror stories about how the vehicle needs to be recalibrated at the dealership after the windshield gets replaced elsewhere. I am here to tell you I had NO PROBLEMS WITH SMARTFILM. They know how to change out the windshield without disturbing the cameras. Stuart is the owner. Clean, well kept facility and I have seen some really high value vehicles in their shop getting wrapped and/or having windshields replaced. They work with the insurance companies and make it easy.
- I just wanted to give smart film a huge thank you for tinting my car this afternoon. Here's what happened, I scheduled a mobile guy to come out and tint my car. Mobile guy has done several of my neighbors cars and he came highly recommended. We set an appointment for 7 am first thing in the morning on a Monday. I spent most of Saturday peeling off my old tint and prepping the car for our scheduled appointment. I wake up early on Monday morning and wipe the car down one more time so there's no dust or debris that will effect the window tint. 7 am comes and goes and no call or text from mobile guy. I finally text him at 715 and get no response. At 745 I get a text saying he's on his way. I have a huge problem with people not keeping their word and being on time for appointments so I politely tell him don't bother showing up. I began to call all the nearby shops hoping someone could tint my car since this is my only day off but everyone is booked solid. So I decided to broaden my search and found smart films number. On Google their customer review is 5 stars with 85 reviews. That to me is amazing in itself. I call smart film and speak to Stewart and I explain my situation, basically I'm an idiot I tried to save a buck and use some mobile moron that can't keep his appointments. Stewart laughs at me, explains most of them are flakes. I told him my day off situation and he gladly stepped up and got me in on the same day in between appointments.
So take my advice skip the mobile guys and go to smart film. There pricing is just as competitive and since there a shop you'll know they'll be around to honor any potential warranty work! Thanks Stewart!
- I found Smartfilm existed when I was driving to one of my favorite restaurants, Golden Corral, to have prime rib for $7.99 incl drink, during Senior Earlybird, just before 4 pm (get in for lunch price, and the dinner menu comes out at 4). Smartfilm had someone flipping sign at corner of McKellips and Power Rd that said "free chip repair". Just what I needed!
Fast forward, Smartfilm has repaired 3 chips in my two vehicles, on three separate occassions., all FREE. When I drive up, they stop what they are doing, come out, and repair my chip in 5 minutes. I have dealt with both Brad and Stewart, both were very nice and professional and earnest.
The repairs made the broken glass lines disappear about 80% gone. Like a chip the size and darkness of a house fly, annoying me right in the line where my drivers eye goes through the windshield, got reduced to the size of a pepper speck, so my naked eye no longer "latches onto that fly with annoyance". Smartfilm made the fly fly away, and all for free. My three chip repairs are worth about $150 total, which I would not have paid, so without Smartfilm, I would just have to LOOK at them, or have the chips turn into lines and have to get a new windshield.
That was more than a year ago, and the repairs are still holding, nothing has traveled.
My vehicles are 1995 and 1982, so I do not have windshield coverage cos I don't pay for comprehensive. Even if I did, I think it is wrong to charge insurance companies a different price for windshield replacement (that pays for your gift card or $100 cash back), than they would charge you if you didn't have insurance. My insurance agent there is legislation in the works now, because there are so many fraudulent claims regarding windshields, replace, rather than fix. He says nothing is better than the OEM factory seals and glass. So if you can save your windshield, especially for FREE, it is worth the drive, to do when you are near Power Rd and McKellips (I live in Central Scottsdale). I told my insurance agent about Smartfilm, and sent him their 5 star Yelp rating, including mine, so he can refer Smartfilm to his customers.
I did not use their other services, other than the free chip repair, but when I need to, Smartfilm will be it !
- The guys at this business know exactly what is needed. I called one day and stopped in to pick out the tint and had it done the next day. They took the time to explain the different options and what each one did. Very good job at a great price. Would highly recommend giving them a try.
- Highly recommend this place . They have a very nice waiting area. The staff there will go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable.
- I have used Smartfilm for window tint and to replace a windshield on 2 different vehicles. I have had nothing but excellent service and they are very transparent on cost of service.
Their work is top notch and the guys working at the shop are clean cut and friendly. Some other shops can leave you feeling like you need a shower and sterilize your hands. Not the case here. Even the shop is clean and nice.
If you have questions they are knowledgable about the products they use and will be helpful getting you the best product for your needs and budget. They aren't the cheapest tint shop, but their work and the film they use isn't cheap either.
This is truly a top quality shop that is easy to recommend to anyone.
- Wandered into Smartfilm the other day while in one of the nearby stores. I needed a windshield chip repaired and made an appointment. I returned the next day. They fixed it in a few minutes (nice job) and then told me there was no charge. I was shocked. Later I found that they advertise this on their website. They have a customer for life. I need some windows re-tinted on both my older cars and will certainly go to Smartfilm!!
- For some reason, it's hard to find quality auto window tinting in Arizona. Look no further, because Smartfilm is amazing! Super friendly and knowledgeable staff combined with a large, clean work area make this an easy decision when choosing a tinting place. If you're buying a new car, skip the dealership tinting and come here. Twice the quality for half the price...plus premium tint options that perform incredibly for about the same price as the budget dealership job. I'm very happy with the job they did on my new civic, and have an appointment today for a clear-bra installation.
- See More
Smartfilm partners with industry leading manufacturers to provide you with the highest quality car tint and automotive solutions existing on today’s market.