What Clients Have to Say
Our commitment to our customers is our top priority. We believe that this high level of dedication is translated through our work and is a main part of what has made our company successful over the years. Our business is one the highest rated window tinting companies in Mesa on Yelp and Google. This is an accomplishment that we are extremely proud of and strive to be able to continue to achieve. When a customer feels compelled to write us a review because they are so exceedingly satisfied with our work, then we know that we have done our job right.
Interested in finding out what customers have to say about their Smartfilm experience? Check out our Yelp reviews!
- 125 reviews
- Just had my 3rd vehicle tinted and at Smart Film! And they did clear protection on my previous two vehicle also.
Each time they got me in right away, performed the work quickly and the results were fantastic.
- I had been looking into having my Chicago car's windows tinted since moving to Mesa a couple months ago. I decided on SMARTFILM on Power and McKellips. Glad I did. Great service, polite and considerate people working there. Not expensive...superb installation. Comes with lifetime warranty. My husband was so impressed with my results, he went right over and had his vehicle done also. They explained the choices and let me pick what package and the amount of tint I wanted. I am a VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER.
- Really happy with these guys! I've used them to tint my windows, repair a large crack on the windshield, and replace two windshields. Service was flawless every time! Their work is quick and estimated wait times are what they say they will be or less. Great job, guys!
- This is a really great little shop. The shop manager is courteous and informative. The service is fast and the tint product used is quality. I would highly recommend this place. They do not try to sell you something that you cannot afford and their pricing is straightforward. I was in and out in about an hour. Highly recommend.
- I found Smartfilm existed when I was driving to one of my favorite restaurants, Golden Corral, to have prime rib for $7.99 incl drink, during Senior Earlybird, just before 4 pm (get in for lunch price, and the dinner menu comes out at 4). Smartfilm had someone flipping sign at corner of McKellips and Power Rd that said "free chip repair". Just what I needed!
Fast forward, Smartfilm has repaired 3 chips in my two vehicles, on three separate occassions., all FREE. When I drive up, they stop what they are doing, come out, and repair my chip in 5 minutes. I have dealt with both Brad and Stewart, both were very nice and professional and earnest.
The repairs made the broken glass lines disappear about 80% gone. Like a chip the size and darkness of a house fly, annoying me right in the line where my drivers eye goes through the windshield, got reduced to the size of a pepper speck, so my naked eye no longer "latches onto that fly with annoyance". Smartfilm made the fly fly away, and all for free. My three chip repairs are worth about $150 total, which I would not have paid, so without Smartfilm, I would just have to LOOK at them, or have the chips turn into lines and have to get a new windshield.
That was more than a year ago, and the repairs are still holding, nothing has traveled.
My vehicles are 1995 and 1982, so I do not have windshield coverage cos I don't pay for comprehensive. Even if I did, I think it is wrong to charge insurance companies a different price for windshield replacement (that pays for your gift card or $100 cash back), than they would charge you if you didn't have insurance. My insurance agent there is legislation in the works now, because there are so many fraudulent claims regarding windshields, replace, rather than fix. He says nothing is better than the OEM factory seals and glass. So if you can save your windshield, especially for FREE, it is worth the drive, to do when you are near Power Rd and McKellips (I live in Central Scottsdale). I told my insurance agent about Smartfilm, and sent him their 5 star Yelp rating, including mine, so he can refer Smartfilm to his customers.
I did not use their other services, other than the free chip repair, but when I need to, Smartfilm will be it !
- Needed my 2 month old 2017 windshield replaced. They got the price back to me right away, which was the best price I found! Got an appointment right away! Took vehicle in at 8 am got the car back 2 hours later! They did a great job! Would highly recommend them. I know where I will be taking my car if I need more window repairs!
- I had a great experience here! Brought my BMW in for tinting and was planning on taking Uber to my office. After hearing thus, they lent me their shop car to drive back and forth while they worked on my car. To top it all off, the tint looks fantastic. Will definitely come back with my future cars.
- I hit the jackpot! One of the best customer experiences you will ever have. Very professional, short wait (nice, comfortable waiting room) and the results were flawless.
Wish I could give extra stars as Smartfilm exceeded my expectations!
- Stewart, Brad and their team are awesome! We've had 2 vehicles tinted there and 1 windshield replacement. They offer top notch brands like Huper-Optik and Crystalline, as well as other nano films.
Their attention to detail and high quality work on these projects convinced me to have my new F-150 wrapped in clear Sun-Tek paint protective film. I'm very happy with the results so far!
They have an "open shop" policy whereby they'll gladly show projects they're working on and answer any questions you might have about the process or materials.
Before making large purchases, I tend to be analytical. Stewart and Brad were patient with my questions and their open shop policy made me comfortable with the quality of their work. I have interfaced with them enough now that I have no doubts they'll stand behind their work if there's ever a warranty issue.
I whole-heartedly recommend SmartFilm for tinting, windshield replacement, and protective wraps.
- Got my new hotness some awesome window tint. The guys knew what they were doing and got me done fast(2hrs). I got the mid range heat reduction tint. It's pricy, but it looks great and feels even better.
The shop is nice and clean and comfortable they even have their product up on the wall with heat lamps so you can feel the difference between the heat reduction. If you need tint, this is a good place to get it.
- See More
Smartfilm partners with industry leading manufacturers to provide you with the highest quality car tint and automotive solutions existing on today’s market.