What Clients Have to Say
Our commitment to our customers is our top priority. We believe that this high level of dedication is translated through our work and is a main part of what has made our company successful over the years. Our business is one the highest rated window tinting companies in Mesa on Yelp and Google. This is an accomplishment that we are extremely proud of and strive to be able to continue to achieve. When a customer feels compelled to write us a review because they are so exceedingly satisfied with our work, then we know that we have done our job right.
Interested in finding out what customers have to say about their Smartfilm experience? Check out our Yelp reviews!
- 124 reviews
- Had them Replace my windshield today and as usual 5 stars. Ready at my appointment time, super quick in and out, top notch quality. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
- These guys are great. Stewart was very helpful over the phone and fit me in the next day, a busy Saturday in June. He recommended a great tint that would reduce heat and also blend well with our factory privacy glass on our car. It was a very easy, painless process and we're happy with the results.
- The 5 star average for this company is well warranted.
I was a little skeptical seeing so many raving reviews, but that quickly faded after I arrived.
The customer service was awesome and there was no pressure to be upsold (in fact, I was actually downsold based off my needs lol!). The quotes were fair and much less than than the other competitors I inquired with.
Stewart (owner?) was prompt in responding to my questions and getting in a next day job done on my new STI. He was more concerned with what I would ideally need, than selling me more expensive products.
I've had numerous tints and clear bras done on my cars over the years and have never seen such a perfect job. The attention to detail is amazing... Every piece is cut and shaped perfectly. The techs really know what they're doing.
This is the PERFECT example of a well managed business that takes pride in the work that gets done.
Smartfilm will, without a doubt, get all my future business and referrals.
- Came here after dealing with another crappy company because of all the great reviews and I'm so glad I did. These guys know what they're talking about and really know their stuff. What a great experience and I feel great about sending my granddaughters here. They've got my business from now on and I'm recommending them to everyone I know.
- These guys are the best! Their cuts are precise and the films they use are top-of-the-line. We had them replace the crappy dealer installed tint on my wife's BMW X5 along with the clear bra package for the front and side mirrors and headlights. Then we had the 10 year old tint on my truck replaced. Then I had them replace my broken windshield (at my house). He was done in under 30 minutes, by far the best service! They treat you like family I will take care of any issues
- I have never had tinted windows before and spent a lot of time doing my research, it certainly paid off! The service was incredible and I absolutely love the tint.
I chose to spend the extra money and go with Huper Optik 35% front and 20% back+rear windows and Wincos 70% on the windshield. The fellas at Smartfilm did a beautiful job with the install, the installation was quicker than I thought and not to mention the next day I got a rock chip which they repaired for free right away without an appointment.
Thank you for the fantastic service and impeccable quality, the Huper Optik film and the Smartfilm staff did not disappoint!
- I did a good amount of research on window films before deciding which type of protection I wanted for my car. For example, metallic films can interfere with your cell phone, so for me, those were off limits. I wanted something that would give me the most heat reduction because, for some reason, my current car is like an oven and seems to retain heat more than other cars I've had or been in. I also wanted very little loss of visibility - best of both worlds, yes, but that's what I hoped to get from the film.
After quite a bit of research, I decided I wanted either a ceramic film or crystalline, but geez, they're so expensive! I phoned the few places in Phoenix (and Scottsdale) that actually use these type of films and the prices were simply unaffordable. Then, I called Smartfilm. Not only did they beat everyone else's prices, but their phone demeanor was friendly and welcoming. Ok, so I had to drive out to the far reaches of Mesa and drop my car for several hours. Ugh. That made it really difficult to commit to using SmartFilm. Solution? The cool guys at Smartfilm offered to give me a loaner car! No kidding. They let me take their little electric vehicle to the Superstition Springs mall so I could hang out for the 3-4 hours it would take to install the film on my car. Score!
Now that it's about a month later, the films are performing beautifully. We just had the hottest day of the year (122 degrees) and I was able to drive around in my car with the A/C only up about a third of the way and I was completely comfortable. It's a whole lot cooler in my car because of these films. They're a total life saver. I appreciated the help I got in selecting the films as well because Smarfilm carries a line of high performing films and it was hard to choose between them. I feel like I made the best choice based on the assistance that was provided.
For the best pricing on higher performance films and the best service period, Come here.
- I brought my husband's car in for tinting based on the reviews I read and I was NOT disappointed. From the first phone call throughout the entire process these guys are the best! They helped me pick the tint I wanted and were super knowledgeable. Prices are extremely reasonable and worth every penny. They even called me to say the car wouldn't be ready quite when they said...bear in mind they said a few hours...I said no hurry, take your time and they still called after 2.5 hours to say it would be a little longer. The job they did was perfect...my husband was thrilled. Stop reading reviews and take your car here.
- Had the team at Smartfilm tint my vehicle and do a partial wrap/stripes! They added a few small touches to the vehicle that made it pop! I think very highly of the work they do and will continue to go back!
- Simply amazing. These guys are very professional and kind and the price was very very fair. They did a spectacular job on my Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks!!
- See More
Smartfilm partners with industry leading manufacturers to provide you with the highest quality car tint and automotive solutions existing on today’s market.